We provide comprehensive pre-construction and construction phase services to project Owners and Architects.
Our team based approach provides for continuous communication and collaboration among all project stakeholders. We bring added value to the pre-construction process through our ability to provide timely and accurate cost information; expedited schedule and phasing plans; detailed constructability reviews; value analysis of project materials and systems; and a genuine willingness to ensure that the project is a success for all parties.
We then manage the entire construction and close-out process to ensure that the project is completed safely, on-time, within budget, and with an uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction.
Projects Utilizing the Construction Management @ Risk Delivery Method:
- Cancer Research Center
- Heddington Oaks Nursing Facility
- OSF Diabetes Center
- Peoria Public Library – Main Branch
- Peoria Public Library – Lincoln Branch
- Peoria Public Library – North Branch
- Bradley University – Alumni Center
- Bradley University – Westlake Hall
- Greater Peoria Specialty Hospital
- ATSU Education and Dental School