To our valued River City Construction clients, partners, and friends:
At River City Construction the health, safety and well-being of our employees, clients, trade partners, and the communities we serve is our primary concern. As such, we felt it necessary to share an update on how we are responding to the rapidly changing environment caused by the continued spread of COVID-19.
With safety on the forefront of our minds, River City Construction is taking precautions on our jobsites and offices to maintain our operations while acknowledging that there may be needed adjustments along the way. As an industry leader, River City Construction has the experience, infrastructure, technology and services backed by our incredible employees and trade partners to see our clients through these challenging times.
Based on the available information we have today, we are maintaining our standard operations, with some additional protective measures incorporated.
To our Clients:
- We are committed to servicing you and respect your corporate decisions on how your organization determines to respond to the COVID-19 situation. We will adjust our operations accordingly and remain flexible to adapt quickly as we all continue responding to the latest information provided.
- Our River City Construction teams are altering their communication means to keep projects moving forward so we can continue to operate with government agencies, municipalities, private clients, design partners and engineers who are modifying their work practices as well.
- We are taking all necessary precautions on all of our project sites to reduce potential exposure risk and are monitoring the health of the workers on our jobsites.
- Our trade partners are dependent on our leadership and guidance at each of our jobsites to maintain their normalcy. We are actively guiding them to navigate the current challenges and what the future may hold.
- We will remain proactive in these times and communicate with you along the way.
To our Trade Partners and Suppliers:
- It is more important than ever that we collaborate and have a united front through this time of uncertainty. We are strategically prepared to work with your leaders in attempts to overcome the inevitable barriers we may face, such as manpower, material and supply shortages.
- We ask that you continue to educate your team members on safe and healthy work practices regarding COVID-19.
- We ask that you take all necessary precautions on all of your project sites to reduce potential exposure risk and monitor the health of your workers on the jobsites.
- We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We are prepared to adapt to a variety of scenarios, however this situation is complex and ever-changing. Please rest assured we do have a strategic plan in place to remain fluid throughout the situation.
We will continue to communicate with you as the situation evolves. When this passes, we want to ensure that you have been put in a strong position for success and delivering your missions.
We appreciate your continued support. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Leanne Skuse, President
River City Construction, LLC