Construction Project Manager
River City Construction was recently selected by the Illinois Capital Development Board, to design and build their new, state-of-the-art In-Patient Treatment Center in Joliet, IL. River City Construction is partnered with HDR Architects and some of Illinois’ top subcontractors to deliver this Design-Build, LEED certified project.
Building the team…. River City Construction has a core group assembled for the project, including the Lead Project Manager, Lead Superintendents, Safety, and other support roles. What River City Construction is looking for is a motivated individual with the experience, drive, and leadership skills to lead many aspects of the project.
* Onsite Project Manager.
* Lead a team of 2-3 construction professionals focused on the coordination of subcontractors, material specifications, and overall project delivery, while working collaboratively with the onsite construction superintendents, Senior Project Manager, and the skilled trades.
* Utilize the latest technology to find efficiencies and improve communication, document control, and quality.
* Develop and implement the quality control plan under a collaborative, design-build process.
* Work with the onsite A/E and Client representatives to coordinate project details while ensuring superior quality.
* Joliet In-patient Treatment Center
* $160 Million
* Design-Build delivery
* River City is partnered with HDR Architects
* March 2019 – October 2021
* 3 main structures: Living Unit, Administration Building, and Central Utility Plant
* Grow with a company that is dedicated to building a team focused on reputation, development, and the challenge!
* Be part of a unique project that will be a state-of-the art facility.
* Have direct involvement with subcontractor success, and the success of River City’s own self perform work.
* Minimum 5 years of construction management or related experience.
* Experience on larger projects is preferred ($30M and up).
* Healthcare/Corrections experience along with knowledge in MEP systems is preferred.
* Proficient with construction software (Bluebeam, Viewpoint, TEAM, Project).
* OSHA 10 required.
We look for candidates with high standards that are committed to our philosophy of delivering high-quality projects on-time and on-budget while cultivating and maintaining strong relationships.
River City Construction bases its employment on merit, qualifications and abilities. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disabilities or other characteristics protected by law. If you are interested in employment with River City Construction, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.