Westlake Hall on Bradley University’s campus underwent a major renovation of existing space, along with a massive addition to the north and west. Addition is nearly 5 times larger than the original building. The addition features four floors of academic classrooms and offices, as well as a large lecture hall with auditorium seating extending from the basement up through the 1st floor. Existing building underwent a complete renovation and the clock tower was refurbished with new clock faces and a cupola. Exterior of addition is clad with limestone to match existing building, which was built in 1897. This beautiful building is LEED Gold Certified and was recognized by American School and University for outstanding design in adaptive reuse.